Followers

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Zoeva Cocoa Blend Pallette


Before I dive into talking about this eye shadow palette I just want to break down the colours. So on the top row going from left to right we have, Bitter Start, Sweeter End, Warm Notes, Subtle Blend and Beans are white. The bottom row from left to right we have, Pure Ganache, Substitute For Love, Freshly Toasted, Infusion and Delicate Acidity.

I only have good things to say to about this eye shadow palette, I have wanted to try Zoeva eye shadows for a while now and I can say, I will be purchasing more. The pigmentation of these are phenomenal, they have great pay off and next to no fall out when applied to the lid. They have such a buttery texture to them for the price, completely worth the purchase.

All of these shades blend out seamlessly, however i felt as if the darkest shade "Beans Are White" took longer to blend out, never the less, still such a beautiful colour. This palette is defiantly more warm toned and with the choice of mattes and metallic so many eye looks could be made, perfect for the winter months, I would highly recommend this palette and I am excited to try more of the Zoeva palettes.

Love Alisha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment