Followers

Wednesday 30 December 2015

About

Hi everyone, it's Alisha!

So a little bit about me, I am a nineteen year old girl who is from the Wirral -UK.

Like many girls I love beauty products, Make-up, Skincare, Hair care, absolutely anything and everything! So I guess the purpose of this blog is for me to share, with you, my opinions on products, do they work for me? Are they worth the splurge? I might even be able to give you some beauty hacks and some product suggestions.

Long story short- University is the goal to study nursing in the adult field, I am currently a Health Care Assistant and a not so secret beauty fanatic. 

I want to share what I know with you; but I want you to share your tips and tricks with me.

I hope you all enjoy my blog, I am very friendly and would love to talk to you all, read away beauty 
bloggers, 

Love Alisha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment